Real African Weddings and African Style Magazine are looking for several fashion and lifestyle Journalists to expand the Editorial Team.
For this position we encourage both male and female and both young and experienced journalists to apply.
- You write English perfectly
- You have journalistic skills
- You know fashion trend and publish about fashion and lifestyle
- You are available for 1, 2 or 3 days per week
- You are a selfstarter
- You love working hard
- You have your own computer
- You have your own place to work
- You have access to broadband internet
- You are a native English speaker
- You have your own weblog
- You are a great networker (both online and offline)
- You have ambitions as an entrepreneur
So you are interested, available and you meet the requirements. Now what?
Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this e-mail you include:
- Your motivation letter
- Your CV
- The Link to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn profile
- The link to your blog (if you have one)
- The rate you offer per hour working day in US Dollars (please note that we are looking for fair deals, overcharging automatically means that your offer will not be considered)